Thursday, July 06, 2006

I need a good scream!

Did you ever have one of those days that you just want to belt out the loudest scream possible? Well, today is one for me. I've just spent half the morning on a merry-go-round of telephone calls with my son's health insurance company trying to get him to be able to see his damn endocrinologist. He's got a life-long medical condition where his body doesn't make certain hormones. Of course, the insurance company wants to play games & not cover visits to the doctor that he's been seeing since he was 8 months old. In addition to that, they don't want to cover one of his medications that he needs if he is having a medical emergency. WTF!? I know I don't usually use my blog to discuss personal matters, but I'm so angry that I need to get it out. So, I'm off to make more phone calls. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Em Fergusson said...

Man! I can't imagine what you're going through with the insurance company. I wish you the best!


Em Fergusson